Creating a Views From Example
TheMAG comes with dozens of views examples which will help to speed up your website-building. The fastest way to create a View is to duplicate an existing View and modify its filtering criteria.
Duplicating a View
- Go to Structure > Views. (
- Click Duplicate on the View you wish to make a copy.
- Enter a name and machine name for the view.
- Adjust the view settings.
- Enter a name for your block.
- Enter block category. Categorization will helps you to better organize your block.
- Adjust view filters and sort criterias.
- Adjust the number of items and choose a pager type.
- Add the block on your site.